Home About Me My Classroom Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Facebook Image Map

May 6, 2016

Five For Friday!

Happy Friday bloggy friends!
I'm linking up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching for this weeks Five For Friday!

As the last week of school approaches we've been able to do some fun and exciting end of the year projects. This week we finished up our Geometrocity from Digital Divide and Conquer. My kids LOVED this project. After their cities were put together it looked awesome!




We finished up our Earth Day art activity on Tuesday. We studied the art by Dale Chihuly and created a chandelier inspired by his work. We collected and cleaned plastic water bottles. Then we used sharpies to decorate them, and then cut them out in a spiral shape. We then used pipe cleaners and hung them on chicken wire. We inserted some solar lights and then raffled it off!





Happy Teacher Appreciation Week, friends! I hope you were as blessed this week as I was. We have a great PTCO that treated us with yummy goodies all week. :) I'm also thankful for Go Fund Me. They allowed teachers to set up a project and they are matching donations up to $100 which is awesome. If you would like to donate or share click here. My students and I would definitely appreciate it. :)


The end of the year is approaching, so it was the perfect time to break out some of my new products for review. We used my Luau Color by Sum and my Spring Color by Product during math this week.


This is my Spring Color by Product. It contains two worksheets for each multiplication fact, 1-6. This was great practice for the end of the year. It helped us practice our mental math so that they could exercise their brains and better prepare for next year.



This is my Color by Sum product. Also, great for practice with 3-digit addition. My kids love, love, love coloring pages like this. It gives them something exciting to look forward to after they complete a math problem.


Today was our school's annual plant sale! The kids had so much fun learning about these different kinds of plants so that they could be salesmen. They loved interacting with our customers and trying to persuade everyone to buy the plant they were an expert at. Our class grew strawberries and all of the baskets were sold, which made them so proud!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!! :)









2 comments: