Home About Me My Classroom Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Facebook Image Map

April 15, 2016

Five for Friday!

Happy Friday, ya'll! Linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching for this weeks highlights. Check out her post to read from more teachers!

I sold my first ever TPT product! Woo!! I started adding my resources a week ago and can't believe I made my first sale!

Joining the Big Heartland Bloggers for our first meet up tomorrow! I can't wait to meet new people and talk about our adventures with TPT and blogging. I'm a newbie, so I'm hoping to learn a lot!
We are finishing up our research on butterflies! They are learning so much and working so hard. Their artwork is turning out beautifully. Each group had a different butterfly. They had to do a report and color one that I traced onto butcher paper.
On Tuesday we wrapped up state testing for the year! I was thrilled! Surprisingly, my students were sad. They actually ENJOYED it! What!?!?! We did a lot of GoNoodle to celebrate!
Everything in our greenhouse is growing beautifully! My kids planted strawberry baskets! I'm thrilled that they are actually growing. These kiddos are better at gardening than their teacher ;)

2 comments:

  1. Your students enjoyed state testing? You must have prepared them well! I hope my students feel the same way. We're on vacation this week, back next week, and test the first week of May. Bleh. I'll be glad to be finished. Congratulations on your first sale! I'm heading over to follow your store. Have a great week.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...kids like the weirdest things! My class wanted me to keep their desks in rows like we have for testing, when it was driving me crazy all week long!

    ReplyDelete