Home About Me My Classroom Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Facebook Image Map

April 7, 2016

Welcome!

Hi friends! Welcome to my blog, Literature and Laughter! I'm so excited to dive into this whole blogging world with all the other teacher bloggers out there. :) I'm constantly scouring blogs for ideas to use in my own classroom, so I thought I would share what I do in hopes to inspire some of you. 

I'm currently in my second year of teaching 3rd grade and it's wonderful! Throughout college all I wanted to do was teach kindergarten, but after being with the older ones for a couple years my heart has changed. I love what I do so much that it doesn't feel like work. I enjoy going into my classroom each day and growing with my students as we learn together. 

Thank you so much for visiting! Stop by and say hello, I would love to meet you!

1 comment:

  1. This is THE cutest blog ever!!! The Blog Queens did my blog design too so I saw yours in my feed :) Have so much fun with it!
    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete