Home About Me My Classroom Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Facebook Image Map

July 12, 2016

Tell All Tuesday 2.0: Two Truths and a Lie




Happy Tuesday, beautiful people! I hope you had a great start to your week. I can't believe it's the middle of July already! Ah! 
I am linking up with My Day in K and Teach Talk Inspire for their weekly summer linky. Every Tuesday we will have a fun topic to discuss! This Tuesday we are playing a game called Two Truths and a Lie.


I am not a good liar, like at all. I giggle and smile, people can always tell if I'm fibbing. Luckily ya'll are reading this so I will attempt to trick you ;)


1. When I graduated college I got a job as a kindergarten teacher. I then realized that kindergarten wasn't as much my thing as I hoped it would be and found a spot in 3rd. I like that these guys are more independent, but just as loving. I miss the silly things the kinders say though! Now I've been in third ever since. :)

2. I am the pickiest eater ever! I could eat off the kids menu every time I go out and I would be totally satisfied. I dislike onions, seafood, peppers, beans, and the list goes on. I refuse to eat anything spicy, even ketchup is too much for me sometimes.

3. Growing up I wanted to be a lawyer and an interior designer (Because both at the same time make sense 😜). I think Legally Blonde had something to do with it. I'm also pretty good at arguing ;) As I got older, I realized that probably wasn't the best job for me. I loved working with the tiny humans too much.

All right, now it's your turn to guess! Leave a comment saying which one is my lie! I'll come back with an answer on Friday :)

Be sure to check out the links below to read about more truths and lies!

6 comments:

  1. I am going with number 2! Can't wait to find out the truth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog design makes me so happy! Love the glitter :) This was a hard one!! I am going to go with number 1! I am excited to see which one it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going with number 1 for your lie and I really hope 3 is true! When I was little I wanted to be a lawyer and go to Harvard all because Elle Woods !! :)
    Magically in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going with 3 as the lie!

    If #1 is true, that's what I'm about to be doing soon!

    Deirdre
    Mrs. Garcia's Super Scholars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for joining us Marissa! Your entries are so good and I LOVE your blog! I'm going to go and say that number 3 is a lie even though I could watch Legally Blonde over and over again!

    ReplyDelete