Home About Me My Classroom Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Facebook Image Map

July 15, 2016

Five For Friday



Happy Friday friends :)

I hope your week has been as wonderful as mine! I can't believe the week is already over. I'm linking up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five For Friday.

I wasn't lucky enough to attend the TPT conference this year, and I am so heartbroken! I'm getting so jelly seeing all the pictures on social media! But it's motivation enough not to miss it next year. I'm hoping you had a blast if you went!


Have you ever fallen in love with a refrigerator? Because I have! We went shopping for home appliances and furniture for the new house this week and I met my dream fridge. We immediately hit it off and I'm pretty sure I will get to take him home. 


Talk about eye candy. ;)


I participated in this weeks "Tell All Tuesday" link up! If ya'll guessed that number one was my lie, then you are correct! I worked in a K class all through college, so I thought that's what I wanted to teach, but third grade has my heart! If you hopped through and made a guess, thank you for following along! I can't wait for next week's topic! 


With a month left of summer, I decided it was time to get into my classroom and try to fix whatever mess awaited. I was actually excited to start! That was before I ever entered the building though.
Do you ever just get into your classroom and have no motivation? Well that was me! I think I walked around my room 10 times just thinking about what I needed to do. Haha. I took some old things down and cleaned out my desk, but that was it! 


How I stuffed this much junk into my desk, I don't know. But it's all out! I'm going to a teacher table next year so all this stuff will have to find a new home! Any reason to buy more containers! ;)


I'll leave you with this cute picture of my baby. I got him a new shirt so we have to show it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment